Today’s Quordle answers: Given that Quordle is similar to Wordle but much more difficult, there’s no shame in looking for the daily Quordle answers for game #212. Quordle has four solutions to locate each day, so ‘answers’ plural.
If you haven’t played it yet, you should since it’s four times as entertaining as the original viral word game. However, it is potentially four times as tough because you only get nine guesses to discover the quartet of words. (Of course, some days Wordle is more difficult — though today’s Wordle answer isn’t too awful.)
It, too, resets every day, so if you skip one game, you’ll have no idea what the prior daily Quordle answers were. Unless you bookmark this page, that is. Well, unless you bookmark this page, in which case you’ll be able to check today’s Quordle answers at your leisure, as I’ll be updating it each morning.
But be warned: game #212 spoilers follow, so only continue on if you want to hear today’s Quordle answers! And please don’t use this page to lie to others and pretend you got it correctly when you didn’t. That would be a waste of my efforts.
Table of Contents
TODAY’S QUORDLE HINTS, GAME #212, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24
Before I get to today’s Quordle answers, I’ll offer you a few clues to get you started. I’ve got three initial hints for you, followed by one big reveal at the conclusion. And then, promise, I’ll tell you the answers.
So here are some starting points:
- There are just four vowels used*.
- There are no repeated letters in any of the responses.
- Three vowels appear in one of the answers*.
* By vowel, I mean A, E, I, O, and U. Other letters, depending on how they are used, are occasionally believed to be vowels.
The daily Quordle answers for game #212 are straightforward, but here’s additional hint to help you with one of them: One of today’s Quordle solutions carries money.
TODAY’S QUORDLE ANSWERS, GAME #212, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24
So, what are the solutions to today’s Quordle for game #212?
I won’t keep you waiting any longer; here it is:
The daily Quordle solutions for game #212 are rather simple. There are no more repeated letters, no more very cryptic words, and no truly unusual letters. I’m tempted to hope for a more difficult test tomorrow!
However, Quordle is never easy, so you’ll need a smart approach for it. My strategy begins by playing three prepared words to delete or confirm as many common letters as feasible.
Currently, those three words are ORATE, DINGY, and CLUBS, and they have yielded satisfactory results. Today’s outcome was another outstanding one, with all five letters in either green or yellow for two puzzles and four in each of the other two.
The bottom left was the simplest, with D—-Y in green and A, S, and I in yellow; it had to be DAISY. The upper right was equally simple, with —I-E in green and G, U, and D in yellow. This one was called GUIDE.
I had three greens in the upper right corner, -U-SE, and a yellow R. PURSE resulted by putting that in position #4 and adding an unplayed P.
Finally, on the bottom right: -LA— in green, with yellow highlights. The obvious solution was I and R. FLAIR, and I answered today’s Quordle with two guesses left.
Hopefully, you all figured it out as well.
PREVIOUS QUORDLE ANSWERS
If you’re looking for a list of older Quordle answers, we can also help. Here’s a list going back 20 games.
- Quordle #211: CRONY, CLEAN, REGAL, HASTY
- Quordle #210: PEDAL, ALLEY, EMBED, TRUMP
- Quordle #209: TOUGH, DYING, PLUME, DOUGH
- Quordle #208: CANNY, NOMAD, CABIN, SNORT
- Quordle #207: ASCOT, FEIGN, CHALK, EAGER
- Quordle #206: LOUSE, MANOR, RAJAH, THETA
- Quordle #205: SPINY, WALTZ, ORGAN, ALONE
- Quordle #204: SEIZE, BEGAN, PEACH, ANGST
- Quordle #203: GROAN, SCARE, FECAL, CLANK
- Quordle #202: AUDIO, DEALT, CHART, INBOX
- Quordle #201: FRUIT, FERAL, LATTE, EQUAL
- Quordle #200: CAROL, SORRY, SCONE, AZURE
- Quordle #199: BERET, CATTY, PUFFY, SPUNK
- Quordle #198: LOWLY, GHOST, BLAZE, BAYOU
- Quordle #197: DRYLY, SPANK, KNOCK, PUREE
- Quordle #196: CLIMB, WRIST, LEERY, PRONE
- Quordle #195: KNAVE, NEEDY, SKILL, GLOVE
- Quordle #194: MERRY, KNOCK, SHOVE, USUAL
- Quordle #193: AROMA, FIFTH, DRIVE, YEAST
- Quordle #192: FLUKE, VINYL, QUELL, TAKEN