iPhone 13 Pro vs iPhone 14 Pro: Based on the leaks and rumors we’ve heard regarding the iPhone 14 Pro, decide whether you should wait for it or get an iPhone 13 Pro now.
The rumors and leaks concerning the iPhone 14 Pro versions are causing quite a stir on social media. While the iPhone 14 lineup is still months away from release, the iPhone 13 Pro is already on the market. So, if you’re debating whether to get the iPhone 13 Pro now or wait for the iPhone 14 Pro to be released in September, here’s some food for thought that might help you get off your shaky perch. Before we begin, Let us inform you that it is most likely a no-contest.
Right away, know that if you’re looking for a premium iPhone and aren’t in a rush, you can wait a few months longer because the future iPhone 14 series is expected to include many better features. The iPhone 14 Pro is rumoured to have more RAM and a better chip than the Apple iPhone 13 Pro. In terms of display resolution, the iPhone 14 Pro is expected to have a higher resolution of 2564 x 1183 than the Apple iPhone 13 Pro’s 2532 x 1170. So, here are all the reasons why you should hold off on purchasing the iPhone 14 Pro. But there is one thing.
While Apple aims to keep the pricing of each new iPhone series pretty close to the previous year’s series, things may change this time. The new chip is one reason, and the fancy new camera features that may grace the forthcoming iPhone 14 Pro variants are another.
Table of Contents
iPhone 13 Pro vs iPhone 14 Pro
In terms of features, the iPhone 14 Pro is anticipated to provide a far superior experience than the iPhone 13 Pro, from display to camera to processor. The iPhone 14 Pro will have a bigger 6.12-inch LTPS OLED screen that supports always-on display. This feature is not available on the current iPhone 13 Pro.
Furthermore, the iPhone 14 Pro will have an 8 GB RAM, whereas the iPhone 13 Pro has a 6 GB RAM. Aside from that, the iPhone 14 Pro will have a big camera boost with a 50 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP Triple Back Camera, which will outperform the iPhone 13 Pro’s 12 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP rear camera. However, the iPhone 14 Pro will be outfitted with a more powerful chipset, namely the A16 bionic chipset. Reportedly, Apple will not put this chip even in the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max.
Not only will the next iPhone 14 Pro have more functionality, but it will also have a more appealing look, as Apple is expected to replace the notch display with a hole-and-pill-shaped display.
Keep checking our website for additional information on the iPhone 14 design and specifications.
iPhone 13 Pro Feature
- Triple 12MP Ultra Wide + Wide + Telephoto 12MP TrueDepth Front Camera
- 12.5 Hours talk timeN/A standby time
- 6.1″ Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion2532 x 1170 pixels
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR Display with ProMotion
- Cinematic Mode
- Pro Camera System
- LiDAR Scanner
- 6x Optical Zoom Range
- ProRes Video
- Smart HDR 4
- Night Mode
- Apple ProRAW
- 4K Dolby Vision HDR Recording
- 12MP TrueDepth Front Camera
- A15 Bionic Chip
- Up to 22 Hours of Video Playback
- Durable Design with Ceramic Shield
- IP68 Water Resistance
- 5G Connectivity
- iOS 15
- Supports MagSafe Accessories
- Fast‑Charge Capable (Power Adapter sold separately)
- Battery Description – Built-in rechargeable lithium‑ion battery
- Ports – Lightning
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11ax with 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, VoLTE, USB
- Processor – A15 Bionic chip
- Operating System – iOS
- Maximum Expandable Memory – 0 GB
- Wireless Network Technology Generations – 4G, 4G LTE, 5G
- Supported Email Platforms – Apple Mail, POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, Microsoft® Exchange, AOL®, AIM, Yahoo!® Mail, GMail
- Hearing Aid Compatibility – M3, T4
- WEA Capable – true
- Mobile Hotspot Capable – true
- Frequency – UMTS: Band I (2100), Band II (1900), Band IV (1700/2100), Band V (850), Band VIII (900); GSM: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz; 5G: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n29, n30, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79, n258, n260, n261; LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71
- Weight – 7.19 Ounces
- Length – 0.3
- Height – 5.78
- Width- 2.82