The Ergotron LX Desk Monitor Arm will work just as well with a 34-inch monitor or one weighing up to 25 pounds. The side-to-side ranges, tilt, pan, and rotation capabilities of the LX are nearly identical to those of the Fully Jarvis – but its maximum height range is a few inches lower. If you are taller than 6 feet, the Ergotron LX Tall Pole is a better choice.
The Ergotron LX is nearly identical to the Amazon Basics Single Monitor Stand, but Ergotron’s warranty is ten years, which is significantly longer than Amazon’s one-year coverage.
We believe that paying for a longer warranty is preferable to prioritizing short-term savings—a monitor arm should last you many years, and the company that manufactures it should stand behind it.
Table of Contents
Ergotron LX Desk Monitor Arm Review
- Broad compatibility: Fits large, single screens up to 34 inches diagonal and 7 to 25 pounds; compatible with VESA patterns 75x75mm and 100x100mm.
- Multiple mounting options: Includes arm, extension, base, 13-inch pole, plus two-piece desk clamp for surface edges 0.63 to 2.6 inches thick and grommet mount that attaches through a desk surface hole up to 2 inches wide and 3 inches deep.
- Workspace adaptability: Raise your productivity and increase your workstation’s flexibility with 13 inches of lift, rising 22.1 inches from the worksurface; customize how you work and collaborate with 360 degrees of rotation and 75 degrees of tilt
- Maximum positioning: The sky is the limit with the taller pole, offering up more range and increased visibility; folds back to reclaim desk space and fits under storage shelves or cabinets; upgrade to a dual monitor setup with the sturdy LX Arm, Extension and Collar Kit (97-940-026) accessory
- Built to last: Extensive quality testing ensures your display stays stable and secure; Ergotron products set the standard for quality with a 10-year warranty and expert technical support.
Check At Amazon –
- Fully Jarvis Monitor Arm Review – fits up to 32 Computer Display
- Sgin Laptop Review -15.6 Inch 12GB DDR4 512GB SSD
- M2 MacBook Pro vs. M1 MacBook Pro: Which One is Good
- Sony Inzone M9 review: Sony’s first gaming monitor
Supported monitor size: up to 34 inches
Supported monitor weight: 7 to 25 pounds
Supported desktop thickness: 0.4 to 2.4 inches
Maximum height, LX: 15.4 inches from tabletop to center of monitor mount
Maximum height, LX Tall Pole: 25.6 inches from tabletop to center of monitor mount
Maximum extension reach, LX and Tall Pole (how far toward you the arm can reach): 25.6 inches.
Check At Amazon –
Product information – Technical Details
|Item Weight||11.51 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 7.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||45-295-026|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color Name||Polished Aluminum|
Ergotron LX Desk Monitor Arm Customer Reviews
|4.6 out of 5 stars|
Check At Amazon –
FAQ (questions & answers)
How much weight can Ergotron LX support?
Ergotron – LX Single Monitor Arm, VESA Desk Mount – for Monitors Up to 34 Inches, 7 to 25 lbs – Polished Aluminum.
What is the maximum height of Ergotron LX?
Ergotron LX Single Monitor Arm – for Monitors Up to 34 Inches, 7 to 25 lbs – Tall Pole, Polished Aluminum.
How high should monitor be for standing desk?
Ideally, the top of your screen should be at eye level. Whether you are sitting or standing, the monitor should be about the length of an outstretched arm away from you on your desk.